Selecting photos for listings
A seller should take interior and exterior photos when creating a listing. Photos will be most effective if the spaces portrayed are clean and organized. It’s also best to take photos with the brightest lighting and weather conditions possible.
For Exterior :
- Front of house, with a view that shows the front door entrance
- Balcony/Porch/Patio area
- Special Features
- Exterior Common Spaces (i.e. Media room, gym, grill area, parking area)
- The Kitchen, including an image of appliances, sink area and cabinets
- Bathroom, with a view of the toilet area and also the shower and bath area
- Living Room
- Special Features. Be sure to include any parts of the house that are highlighted, for example, a fireplace, special moldings, or beautiful hardwood floors.
- Interior Common Spaces (i.e. Den, dining room, finished basement, finished attic, office/library)
- Backyard – Property for Sale